Friday 13 September 2013

FRIENDS *Special Edition*


          Hi and assalamualaikum. By the way, I'm in my new semester right now. *YEAY* Okay, move on to the topic? Friends? Common word isn't it? Why do I came up with this title? Why? Because of my friends! Simple answer. HAHA! XD This is all because of social media.

           So, friends. They come and go. Some may stay longer than expected, some may stab you from the back, some may humiliate you in public, some may protect you without you knowing it and a lot more type of friends which I believe you can state it yourself. :] 

          Every one of them left you with something. Doesn't matter whether it is good or bad. Friends can also be the reason who you are right now. You know why? Cause most of the time were spent with them. One with stronger personality will attract the others to be like him/her. As for me, honestly, I don't have that so called Best Friend Forever [BFF]. Why? I myself don't know the reason why. It's whether we're apart or they been leaving me. I guess that I am such a problematic girl who is hard to handle. Hew hew~ But! I do have few best friends. Well, I consider them as one, but I don't know bout them. Might be one sided best friend affection maybe. Hmm. O_o 

         To all my friends, from the past up till now. I love you. And thank you for coming to my life and be part of the process in creating who I am now. Each of you does mean a lot to me. Because of them, I can now hardly trust anybody. You stab me in the back, humiliate me in the public, make fun of me whenever you could. Well yeah, I might smile and go along but my heart's crying as it might without you knowing. But for those who always stay behind my back, please, stay beside me. Stay beside me as long as you can so we can hold onto each other as if it will never end. 

         I love the way I communicate with my friends right now. Well, it doesn't necessarily mean the process itself, but the semiotic of the communication. It makes me stronger. Since the first day of my Degree, I went through a lot of hardship mostly all by myself. I want to be an independent girl. I even go to Korea alone though. But still, I'm a girl who is physically weak. My family is the only place I can trust to hold on without any doubt. To everyone who know me, I love you for every moment we spent together, for the sweet memories you gave, for the lesson you left, for the words of advice you told. I do appreciate each of it. Thank you for everything. Till then, Farewell~
































No comments:

Post a Comment