Monday 18 February 2013

It's A New Beginning.

Assalamualaikum and hi all. .
First, thanks Allah, and alhamdulillah for the result. .
Though it did not come to my expectation, at least, it was close enough.
So, enough of that. .
So now, it's a new semester for me guy. .
Well actually it will only start tomorrow. .
XD
So tomorrow, my class gonna start at 12pm guys. .
Wehooo.. ~ ! !
Honestly, I am not a morning person, and I admit it!
Hmm, going back to my student's life means those work life I had in Parkson is just a memory now. .
No more crushes, there were only friends. .
But it gets shocking when some of them respond to me nicely. .
And even confessing to you indirectly how actually his feeling is.
But I am playing it cool man and act like nothing happened. .  :D
I am happy now that I can actually keep communicating with them even after we're separated all over . .
I really had a perfect moment whenever I am with one of them. .
I just hope that at least, we can be friends forever. .!
For this new semester, I am coming with a new spirit and courage. .
Just hoping that I can do better than last sem. .
Guys, do pray for my success. .
Insya-Allah, I will pray for your success too. .
Well, got nothing much to write on actually. .
Just hoping this new semester will be a better semester for me. .
To all of you out there, good luck in everything you do. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment