Monday 4 March 2013

Hey! It's March!

Hi and assalamualaikum all. .
Wow! Time passes by so fast. . ~ !
Maybe for someone else it is not, but for me, yes it is.
:D
A big smile in my face. . .
Can you see. . ?
Okay, you can't.
:P
I am smiling though I have so many works to be done within this month. .
But well, those works are not a problem. .
Usual thing to do when you're living a student life. .
Well actually, I should be doing my assignments right now, but I stopped for awhile cause the feeling of missing writing and updating my beloved blog is going to explode I guess. .
Okay, will not sleep until the assignment done. .
Deal ? Okay. :D
There are a LOT of things I want to tell you guys. .
Okay, firstly about those crushes. .?
Please, stop talking about it. .
It was only during my work time before. .
Now, all of them are just my friend. .
And yes, friends. .
Urgh! Those annoying and sarcastic comments I heard about my crushes. .
It's over dude!
Okay done, that's it.
Maybe I won't tell much, but my upcoming picture will tell you guys, okay ?
Let me be clear with my status again my dear.
I am single, but not available.
Got it ?
Not until I finish at least this second semester. .
Why ? Cause I promised to my self and also my beloved Mom.
So, you don't have the right to question me.
Clear enough ?
Yes, I guess.
Talking bout this relationship thingy, I prefer long distance relationship actually.
Why ? Cause from there you create trust.
Without trust, it's going nowhere.
I might be distanced from him, so what ?
We've got technologies all over the places nowadays. .
I believe, if we love each other so much, have trust on each other, distance will never be a problem
Like NEVER, okay?
Hew~!
Relieved for now. :D
So, what happened to me today ?
Hmm, nothing special I guess. .
Though I have no class for today, I have to go to the Jabatan Pentadbiran regarding something. .
But it doesn't went as easy as it written. .
Tired to write up about it too, hee~
Second time going to the library at UPM and borrowed three books. .
Wehee~
The last time I borrowed books might be during my high school.
HAHA!
Okay, enough chattering around, it's pictures times~! ~^^

*this lil creatures just won't flew away from my friend*

*Don't know why I like this picture so much!*
[Christina & Sam Tsui]

*Bump into them at midvalley.(Sam Tsui & Manager)*

*Trying Bibimbap (Korean food)*

*Out with her and two more*

*Snap a picture while waiting for my friend at book & pc fair today*

*She is! The one who accompanying me today*

*She said that I act cute whenever I wear pinks. LOL*

*See that shoes? Came to UPM today*

*Rider*

So, okay. .
That's all I guess. .
It's already 11:42pm over here.
I really should get back to my assignment. .
Wish all of you a happy life. .
Not to forget, do pray for Sabah, as well as Malaysia. .
May we're protected by Allah and stay at peace.
Till then, Farewell~


No comments:

Post a Comment