Sunday 24 March 2013

Joy~

          Hi and Assalamualaikum all. Hew~ Have this little time of mine to update my blog for what happened recently. So, I went to UKM last Friday for watching a mock trial. I am among the earliest person to arrive there between my LWA02A siblings. I arrived around 12pm something and Soso and Matun was waiting for me there. Touched. :') Then, we go to Soso's college, which is KAB and we spent some times together watching back some old videos of us. Aww, that moment. :) I even sleep at her room in that evening while waiting for the rest. Hihiks~!

          And the Mock Trial was totally awesome plus I was with them, my beloved friends a.k.a siblings. Wahab and Naim? Don't want to mention about them. ~_~ Whatever it is, we're still friends. :)


          A picture worth thousand words. So how about this picture? A picture which contain nine different pictures in it. Means, it worth thousand x 9 = 9 thousands words, perhaps. I don't think any caption is needed. It's enough if I knew what was it behind every picture. :)

         So, I was staying at UKM for one night unexpectedly. Luckily I prepared something at that time. Then, the next day is when everyone's leaving. :'( I hope we can meet again. Breakfast together. I like that feeling. :)

          Yesterday, which is Saturday, I straight away go to The Mines from UKM as I have something to buy. Luckily, my dearest roommate willing to accompany me. Love her! :D I am now a grown up teenager. I love to compare before I buy something. :) And I think I am getting good at it. Wehee~ But something unexpected happened. First, I met one of my married cousin at Mines and luckily he treat us Pizza. Second unexpected thing was, we're locked out of our room cause my dear roommate forgot to bring along the key room with her. Luckily we have some friends on the same floor and were resting at their place. Thirdly is, the whole building of my college was black out. And the we remembered that we supposed to join Eart Hour that night. Sigh.

          At the same night, I don't even get to rest well and I received a call telling me to go for training. Huwaaa! Tired! But what to do, it is my duty and part of my responsibility. And training went  bit well. Also, I clear out everything. They willing to accept my pack schedule and coop with my other activities. I feel a lot of relieved now. ^__^

          Guys! Do you know what ? I have to participate in this one show regarding hijab at UKM today, Sunday. And just now, I was actually so busy trying to make up myself. I guess, there are no much difference between before and after. Hurm, have a look. :)


          You guys can see it yourself. Hmm. Okay, whatever! And I bought this one thing I've been dreaming of buying it for quite a long time. What is it? Here it is!


          Hihi. See it ? Does it suit me or not ? Somehow, I feel younger with that spec though. :D Okay, that's enough I guess. It's already 4 in the morning. Should sleep now. Next training at 11am. O_O Till then, Farewell~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! " Somehow, I feel younger with that spec though. :D " yg ni lawak... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini ialah hakikat. Terima kenyataan please? :P

      Delete