Wednesday 20 March 2013

I Had Enough.


          Hi and assalamualaikum. This time, my story will be about what I am feeling right now. And first of all, sorry to everyone related if you somehow read this entry of mine. You know what, I feel like I've been neglected and not important at all in this program. She only focusing on the main lead and abandoned us. But before that, Thanks Allah for granted my pray and make our production's work become smoother. :) Back to topic. First, about the poster. I am fine with that but the next thing which make my heart hurt so much is about the trailer she wanted. And again, she want only the main lead and all of our idea are not 'suitable', she said. I am HURT

          Actually, I know that she don't really want me to be an actress and she should say it earlier. She offered me the title of Assistant Director but I refused and said I rather be an extra. And it's true. I rather be an extra. She now made a character which is 'important', she said and gave it to me. But I will only come out once. Don't you think she should just be honest to me about how 'important' the role is. She want me in the production but treated me this way. She persuaded me to not join other activity but she treated me this way. What is this actually? If she ever ask me again about choosing between this production and the other one, I'll be LEAVING this production for the another one. SERIOUSLY.

          The reason I'm telling it's here, in my blog because it is the only choice I have. I can't tell it to my friends cause I don't think they will really understand how I felt. And I can't also tell my Mom cause for sure she'll ask me to quit if she knew this thing. Even when I told her that I am only an extra she told me to quit. But I am being stubborn and insist of staying. And this is what I got. Now i felt kinda cheated. I've been loyal to get nothing. At this stage, I felt that it is better for me if I join a bigger production as only a crew. I would be GLAD enough.

          Sigh. I'm having headache since morning and I don't know why. Stress? Over what? I can't even think of a single reason. It's already 20th of March now. 11 days left before we're leaving for April. Time, do flies fast. I can't wait to finish this semester quickly. Honestly, I never like UPM. I tried but I can't Don't seem like my heart belongs here. I can't even see a bright nor a dark future of mine. I am LOST and HOPELESS

p/s: Normal people do favor GOOD LOOKING person than it' TALENT. Till then, Farewell~

2 comments:

  1. sorry to say this, u have two choice, first u can quit, seconde,you just follow the role tht be giving to u, maybe u can learn a bit & u also can take it as experience to be better next time,, & i hope u will becareful in beliving people aien, hugs, take cre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing to be sorry about key. I feel like quitting but I can't. Nvm, I'll just take it as a challenge and a new experience for me. I will be careful next time. Thanks key~ :')

      Delete