Wednesday 26 June 2013

Result.


#Projek 3R Result

"Greetings.

I am writing on behalf of Red Communications and we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for #Projek3R.

Although there is no way for me to lessen the disappointment, we would like to thank you for your participation in our search for the next generation of hosts and we appreciate the support you have given us."

         So, hi and assalamualaikum. This is the email I received last Friday regarding to the audition I joined. I don't know why but I automatically say Alhamdulillah after I know bout this. Weird isn't it? I should be upset somehow as I do not managed to go to the second round. But then, I light-heartedly thank Allah for this. Cause I believe, He know the best for me. :)

       So I told my Mom bout this and she said, "nevermind, Allah has a better plan for you. Who knows that you'll get the job offer at UPM." Yes, Mom was right. Who knows right? If that is Allah's will to give me the job, alhamdulillah. Always believe in Allah plans for us. :)

          Off topic. Last night, finally I knew how it feels when someone you like tell you the stories about someone he likes. It's hurting me. And finally, everything was cleared out. I have no one to be worried about. I am a heartbreaker and always be though I'm not asking for it. They have finally met the person who belong with them and I am happy for them. At last. . . . . . . Till then, Farewll~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment