Monday 20 June 2011

i am single, not available, but it is considerable!


There is one of my posts telling you guys about my boyfriend. .
We've being as a couple for almost 2 years. .
Actually,we were practicing long distance relationship since he stay in Selangor  while me myself at Johor. .
Going through our almost 2 years relationship, we were only met less than 10 times. .
Now, I am furthering my study at Selangor, as the same region as his house. .
I thought our relationship would be full of fun and we will having more time to spend together. .
But I was absolutely wrong. .
Yes, it is true that we have a lot of time to spend  together. .
But as I closer to him, his real face of attitude revealed. .
I don't wanna talk about what has he done to me, but one thing for sure. .
HE CAN'T BE FORGIVEN. .
Hmx, maybe can, but to accept him back as my lover, absolutely no!
After broke up with him, I only have one aim, that is. .
To concentrate on my study and make people around of me proud of my success..
Now, I am SINGLE, not AVAILABLE, but it is CONSIDERABLE. .
Now, I am free to hang out with my friends even though it is he..
^_^
 

1 comment:

  1. tgn st sedia terbuka luas utk menerima sesiapa yg na jd kwn..... hehe

    ReplyDelete