Wednesday 8 June 2011

have the worse day ever..

I just don't know what was actually happen to me....
I feel like want to commite suicide,,
I just need someone who can comfort me right now...
I don't wanna be with him anymore....
I will just maybe focusing in my study right now and achieve what was I dreaming about the whole of my life...
For me,I'll assume this as a lesson for me..
I hope that I'll be in the right path troughout my all life in this world and the hereafter..
Between parents and boyfriend,who should I choose?
For sure the answer are my parents..
Between education and boyfriend,who should I pick?
Of course the education cause education promising a better future for us than our boyfriend..
So,from now on,I hope I can focus to my study and make my family proud of me..
I don't want to dissappoint them,humiliate and let them down...
Mom, dad.. . . . . . . ., .
I love you all so so much!!!!
You were the best parents I ever had and if I had a wish, I want to live with both of you till the end of my ife..
Even if I have been offer to change my life, the only thing that I want to change is give my parents a luxurious life so they can have an easy life..
I am hoping so much that I could pay them back...
OMMA, ABUJI!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is sumthng that will b experienced by each people now or later.. huhu

    ReplyDelete