Monday 13 June 2011

so full of myself,huh?

Just now I realize how fool I am.. I am embarrassing myself in front of him. . Before this, he might seem like easy  to befriend with, but as the time passes and look up the girls he socialize with, I feel that I am not as the same level as he is. . He might be forced  to do work with me before this although his mouth didn't say so even when I ask him to tell the truth about what am I asking him that time. . The answer he gave to me only to comfort me, I guess. . Huhu. . Now, since I realize who I am and not deserve to be with him even as a friend, I might stay away from him starting from this moment. . All his acts really gave me the clue that he didn't even like to be close with me. . I admit that I am sad, but I have to accept this fact.  . From now on and onwards, no more him on my mind. . I am glad that our memories only last for a short moment. . I just maybe can't get rid of him if our relationship last longer. . And seeing his attitude like a westerner, I might just stay away from him. . Hmx, enough till here. . When there are issues and news, I'll be typing in this blog again my fellows. . Dadaaaaa! ! =)

1 comment: