Monday 27 June 2011

lonely. . . . . . .

I wonder why this feeling must be a part of myself. .
Although there are many people in my life and around me, I don't know why this feeling keep haunting me. .
Am I a person like having my own world or I can't get along with those people around me?
I only hope I can manage myself well, and get rid of this loneliness symptom out of myself. . 
But I think there should be someone that can guide me towards happiness in my life. .
Suddenly I thought that this fell haunting me in because of a lot of problem that I haven't settled it out yet. .
Then, what should I do. . ?
A lot of friends around me didn't seem gave me much help in getting of from this problem. .
Sometimes, I rather being alone than get in into a group that full by liars of their members. . 
I think I'll stop here cause I myself didn't know what else should I write in this entry. .
I think I've got a big burden on my head cause it is too heavy right now. .
My friend, this entry didn't mean to insult you guys, but it is something that come out from my head. .
Ok all, we shall see at the next entry. .
Dadaa. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment