Friday 4 January 2013

ME : TEENAGERS + GROCERIES + SHOPPING

Assalamualaikum and hi. .
Yeah it's new year, 2013. .
But sorry, I will not make any post about it YET as I haven't finish my final examination. .
So, it can only be call as New Year to me after I finish my final. .~^^
Okay, crap it out. .~!
I am not talking about new year or what. .
See the title up there?
Well yes, it is about shopping. .
It is fun. .
I got a paper today and went out shopping yesterday. . .
Yes, I am crazy enough. .
Well, I don't wanna miss those moment being with my new friends and roommates whom becoming my best friends now. .
And it is not a really wrong decision. .
HAHA!
It was awesome. . .~!!
This is us. . ~ !

The most exhausting part was when one of us keep entering "cute blouses" shop. .
HAHA!
That was so cute of her actually. .
Her name is Wana..
My roommate~ !
And there's some more. . . ~
*Me. Sarah. Wana. Suzana*

*Mom and her two daughters*

LOL. .
This was cute. .
The one who's standing in the middle really look like a Mom to both of them. .
What a happy family we have here. .~
And yes we are, one happy friends family. .
This picture was taken when we're at Giant and wanted to search ingredients for steamboat. .
Quite a conflicts but finally, we did it. .
Wanna know the result ?
Here it is. .~!

Yummy~ !
Awww, my stomach growling for it again. .
Not to brag on the taste, but it is good~ !
Well, it was exhausting. .
We're there since morning till night. .
HAHA !
Well, there's some feeling which cannot be expressed by words, so I'll keep it only inside my heart. .
In the night, I do manage to check my carry marks for today's paper and it disappoint me. .
I do feel down and wanted to cry, but I hold it back. .
I keep finishing revising though not in the mood. .
And the paper today, also make my heart broke twice for the same subject. .
I didn't think I'll score this paper, but somehow, I do pray it'll come out excellent. .~
Well, no more sad stories. .
3 papers left. .
Next paper on Tuesday. .
So I decide to give it a rest today. .
Got nothing else. .
Just, do pray for my success. . ~^^
Till then, Farewell. .~

No comments:

Post a Comment