Monday 22 August 2011

awww. . . . how I miss them!

I just opened the pictures that have been snapped by my webcam. . 
When it comes to my sisters pictures, my heart suddenly thought of them. . 
I know that I've been a fierce eldest sister to them. .
But that doesn't mean that I didn't love them. . 
I do really love them so much. .
I just don't know how to express my love towards them. .
People maybe says that I'm protecting my ego by doing that, but I think it is not true at all. .
It just not my way to say that I love them in direct way. .
I know I can always do that, but they will get weird if I'm acting like that. . 
So am I. . 
Sometimes, I was so upset if they being rude to me. .
Even it seem like a small matter to everyone else, it is just not in my view. .
Maybe the way I correct them a little bit harsh, but that doesn't mean I hate them. .
Looking at their pictures just now make me realize how much I miss them. . 
To all my dearest sisters, I am so missing you guys a lot. .!
Even though you all might not be able to read this, but this is the only way I express how I feel right now. .
I really can't wait for this Friday. .
I want to meet all of you. .
Want to hug you. . 
But, that might not happen. .
I know. .
Just let me keep the dream myself. .
Selfish huh. ?
My tears, please hold on. .!
Please don't run out at this time. .
Just let me cry in my heart only. . 
IBU, AYAH, ANGAH, IZAH, LELA, BIB, ARA, MAIRAH. . . 
ALONG RINDU SANGAT2 KAT KORANG. . ! ! ! !
KITA JUMPA KAT RUMAH NANTI TAU?!
Dear God, please let me live at least till this Eidm so that I can celebrate it with all my family. .
Tears!!
Why must u show up now??!
Ok. . 
We shall see later. . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment