Thursday 20 September 2012

Busy .

Assalamualaikum and hi to all readers here. .
Yeah, I've been so busy since the first day I entered here, UPM . .
Now, I am so busy with the theater and classes also assignments. .
I think I work too hard these past few days till I caught this fever . .
Sigh .
Task is a task and responsibility is a must . .
No matter what, I'll try to keep holding on this situation. .
I know that it'd been so long since my last update. .
Luckily I have no class today, so I can update a little bit about what happened and what's happening to me. .
I'm not feeling so well right now. .
Cold, cough and headache. .
I just hope that I can stay strong. .
Pray for my health and success guys. .
I guess my next post will be on this Saturday or Sunday, after I'm done with my theater. .
Pray for my theater teammate please ?
Really wish that we can win this !
Till then, Farewell. . ~

*THIS !*

No comments:

Post a Comment