Tuesday 11 September 2012

I Am Now A Bachelor Student . . .

Assalamualaikum and hi to all my readers. . .
^___^
Finally, I have a free time today to write up this entry. .
And yeah, I've been so busy for these past few days. . . .
For your information, I was just started my class yesterday. . .
It was a pack day for me as my class started at 8am and only finish at 5pm. .
Hew !
I am so tired, man !
But well, this is students' life. . .
Am I right ?
So here, I wanna tell you everything I can remember from the first day I'm here, at UPM . .
In this case, it just happened that I am an independent girl who did everything myself without any help from my parents. .
I registered myself, brought all things with only my sister to the fifth floor . .
It was exhausting, tiring and to tell you the truth, I do feel like a step daughter to this family. .
UPM was not my first choice .
That's the truth. .
And I was reluctant to further my study here, at first. .
But after going through the orientation week with the seniors, I start to like this place. .
Eventhough I feel like the problems were following me everywhere as there were many bad thing happened to me when I'm here. .
The moment when I start to change my mind for total is when I saw this one video . .
a video which tell us a story of a young teenage from a small family and small village go to a town himself as he want to further his study .
Yeah, it reflects me so much !
To be honest, I cried when I watch that video as it resembled my story so much !
The actor in that video is Dr. Anjas Asmara which is no a successful man . .
I want to be like him. .
That's my aim . .
I want to be an active student here which involved in many things as well as to be a successful student in academic . .
And now, I will start each of my steps toward success. . !
So guys, do pray for my success yea ?
Thanks in advance to all of you. .
And yea, last night I was chosen to be accepted in a theater for Malam Tunas Putra this coming 22nd September. .
After gone through 3 stage of audition, I finally made it. .
Alhamdulillah ad thanks all for the support. .
I will try my best, expand my talents . .
Just wanna tell you, I have no class today. .
Yeay me !
So, that's all from me now. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~




No comments:

Post a Comment