Wednesday 31 October 2012

The End of October 2012 .

Hi and assalamualaikum all. .
Yeah, it's reaching towards the end of this month for this year already. .
It is here now 11.10pm at Malaysia. .
Means only 50mins left before November take place. .
And alhamdulillah, though October had been quite a hard month for me, I manage to go through it successfully. .~^^
As for this the very end day of October, I just manage to present the hardest assignment for this semester in front of the class. .
Seriously, it was a big relieved !
And this is me before the presentation. . ~^^

This attire I wore for my presentation made me remember those foundation times. .
Sigh . .
And after that, everything went well. . .
I am so happy for that. .
As today is Wednesday, I have a night class. .
Have a snap before class ~ !
And just now at the night class, the lecturer was mistakenly thought that I want to ask a question as I actually raised my hand to call my friend. .
Okay, quite embarrassing at that moment, but I am okay with it. .
So basically, that's how today's going for me. .
For this upcoming November, there are a lot of thing await !
Assignments, tests, shooting and I don't even can remember it anymore. .
=__=
Let's just pray that it will be another month full of happiness and good memories. .
Goodbye October and say hello to November. .~ !
Have a nice November all. . ~^^
Till then, Farewell. .~

No comments:

Post a Comment