Tuesday 23 October 2012

Those Promises And Lies. . .

Hi and Assalamualaikum all. .
I don't know what to wish, whether it's morning or night or might even evening?
HAHA !
Okay well, this time of entry is about something I experienced in past which suddenly made me recall of it after reading my own post back then. .
Yes, I once post about him. .
Saying that he 'want' me. .
At that time, I could decide nothing as both of us still young. .
Not long after that incident, he disappeared. .
And this made me felt so horrible, felt cheated by so many times. .
After since that day, I kept calming myself on not to trust any guys or fall for them so easily. .
And yes, I managed to do so until now. .
In fact, I am still single but yet not to be available. .
Then, when I manage to recover from those pain up till now and had my normal life, he came back. .
Just out of sudden, out of nowhere. .
And I don't really know what to feel at that time.
Screaming? for sure. .
I am happy but yet, still confused. .
But then, I take the positive side of him in mine . .
I try to accept him, again. .
He gave me his new number. . .
Although it'd been so long for me since our last conversation, I can still remember his voice, exactly. .
And once he called me, the voice was not the same. .
And he can't even remember me. .
At last, I found out that the number he gave to me belong to others. .
Was it my mistake or him ?
I am so confused. .
Anyhow, it is a lesson. .
Sorry, but it's gonna be hard for me to trust you again. . .
MAN !
My English sucks . . !
Well, it'll end here. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment