Wednesday 3 October 2012

Nowadayds Life. . .

Assalamualaikum and hi readers. . .
^__^
Yeah. .
It's October now. .
Times do travel fast, isn't it ?
Well, let see what happened for this quite sometimes. .
As you were told in my previous entry, I am now a degree student. .
And it is not an easy life to go on with. .
To go on successfully, you must have a strong heart. . !
I knew this thing like, "you're still young, you haven't experienced this and that again. ."
Yes, I do admit that the older you get, the more experienced you gain. .
But at the same time, you shouldn't say those thing like we, the younger, could not have the same experienced as yours. .
I may seem innocent and younger than you, but trust me, I do experienced some of the bittersweet of this life as same as yours. .
So, never expect it was just a joke !
I am totally pissed off when someone making fun of me when I am being serious. .
If you're never placed on my shoes, you'll never know how it really feel to be me. .
So shut up and listen !
I know that I'm a bit emotional this time. .
But, what to do. .
I am way so tired and all the feelings were just mixed up. .
Oh man, feel like exploding !
BOOM !

So my nowadays life can be said as a busy night person. .
Cause I can relaxing on the daylight for almost everyday. .
But ! Getting a busy life on the night as in I have to go everywhere for every night. .
Sigh, I knew this sounds tiring. .
But this is my choice. .
So, I have to deal with it. .
I want to be a student who success or at least have a good achievement in both academic and curriculum activities. . .
^__^
Here, as the first year student, most of us are depending on the bus provided. .
Feel like a cramped tuna in the bus is a normal thing I can say. .
It is so hard to see these people (including me) lining up to go to the bus. .
We hold onto a policy which is "the first man get the sit" . .
For the guys, I suggest you not to be a gentleman on this kind of situation or you're totally out !
YEAH !
There's no mercy when going on the bus. . .
Muahahahha ! *evil laugh*
So I guess thats it for now. .
I'll write some more later. .
Oh ! By the way, I just got free YES modem and I'm onl;ine using it right now. .
Enjoy !
Till then, Farewell. . ~
*I love calm place like this*

No comments:

Post a Comment