Sunday 4 September 2011

i'm back. .! ! !

huwaaaaa! ! !
I already in my room at my college in my university at Shah Alam that far away from my hometown in Johor. .
huh!
#sigh
The holiday given was totally not enough for me to spend more time with my beloved family. .
The time seems run too fast. . !
I still miss my bed and my bears at home. .
Thinking about being in University again. .
Huh!
What a tragedy!
Need to go to class, need to do assignment, need to do that, need to do this. .
Haih. . !
All of this thing can really drive me crazily stress. .!
Huhuhu. .
I already start missing my family. .
They just left me here moments ago. .
I want to follow them back to Johor. . ! ! !
But, what can I do. .
I must stay here. .
And face a TEST tomorrow. .! ! ? !
What. . ?!
Haven't do any revision yet. .
What should I do. . .?! !
>>go study la. . .
Me. .?
Study. .?
At this time. .?
Totally not me. .
haha
Erm, maybe later. . ^^
Ok guys. .
I think I'll stop here. .
We shall meet again on my next entry. .^^
Have a nice week. . ^^
Dadaaaaa..! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment