Friday 16 September 2011

I'm sorry Mom.. .

I have a problem. . 
I call my mom with thought of telling her my problem. . 
But, knowing that she really worry about me, I don't have the heart to tell her my problems. . 
I don't want to give her such a burden anymore. .
But then, I think again. . 
If I'm not going tell her about my problem, who else would help me. . ?
Then, I came out with my second thought. . 
Just let me bear all the pain and misery alone by myself. . 
I don't want to burden anyone. . 
Just let me torture myself. . 
I such a troublemaker. . 
Mom. . . 
I'm sorry. . 
I know you worried about me as we are far apart from each other. . 
I admit that my life here not good as when you're by my side . . . .
But I just don't want you to keep thinking about my condition over here as you need to take care of others too. . 
Mom, just let me keep this problem for a while. . 
I'll tell you once I think it's the right time to tell you. . 
I love you so much mom. . . 
<3 <3 <3
we shall meet again later. . 
Dadaaaa. . .! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment