Monday 19 September 2011

An important day without an important person by my side. .

Salam. . . .
Today, I'll be sitting for my final exam paper. .
How important this day to me as it can affect my life if I didn't do it well. .
Before this, when I'll be sitting for an exam, Mom will always be by my side. .
It was such a compulsory for me to seek for his bless, ask her to pray for my success, kiss and hug her. .
How I miss being with her. .
T_T
But today, I'll sit for an exam without her by my side. .
I can't hug her. .
I can't kiss her. .
The only thing I can do is call her. .
I wish Mom were here to tell me that everything gonna be okay and wish me to do my best. .
Her advice will always be my guide. .
Now, as I was too far from her, can call her using the phone is more than enough for me. .
I hope I can do well in my final exam which start today. .
And, I wish good luck to all my friends which face the same situation as I am now. . ^^
We shall meet again later. . ^^
Wassalam. .
Dadaa all. . ^^
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment