Wednesday 12 October 2011

DON'T KNOW WHY. . .

I don't know what should exactly I feel at this situation. .
For real, my father haven't talk or order me anything to do since the last few days I woke up late. .
That is the last time I heard he call my name. .
Why is this happening to me. . ?
Did I've done something wrong that I myself didn't notice bout it. .?
But what is it. .
Actually, I should feel happy as no one will disturb my sleep again. .
But, at the same time I do feel lose something. .
I miss his voice call out my name to do this and that even I don't really wanna do that. .
But now I know. .
Appreciate something while it still with you. .
I just hope he'll back to 'normal'. .
Do mad at me father. .
It won't bother me. .
I'll be very happy for that. .
Sigh. .
I don't know what exactly my problem with my father. .
All my stress and tension mostly caused by what I feel towards him. .
Feel neglected sometimes. .
Really don't know what and why tis happened to me. .
Just hoping everything gonna be okay. .
We shall meet in the next entry all..
Have a great day. . !
Tata. . ~
(T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment