Saturday 1 October 2011

journey back to Kluang, Johor. .

Yeah..
I'm in Kluang right now. .
My journey took time at 30 September 2011. .
I wasn't alone. .
Accompany by my classmate Abdul Wahab Bin Jumrah. .
Kinda good guy with bad mouth. .
Sigh. .
Well, its a semester break and we're given one month holiday. .
For sure, a girl like me will have a lot of thing need to be bring back home as many as the first time I was when the semester start. .
My classmate has been so kind + helpful as he carry the heaviest carriage of me along the journey. .
Brought it upstairs for a few times, into the bus and LRT. .
Yes, I gonna admit that he is a guy with kind heart. . ^^
He is a unique guy actually, for me, as he is the first guy with that type of attitude I ever met. .
Well, we have a safe journey back home. .
He had a chance to meet my father. .
I know my father was a little bit surprise when he saw him that time cause the one who know I'm going back with him is actually my mom. .
I would like to thanks him a lot! ! !
Thanks ABDUL WAHAB BIN JUMRAH. . ^^
May Allah blessed you. . ^^
And I currently in my bad enjoying my holiday. .
I think I gonna get "bigger" after this. .
><"
Enjoy your life all. . ^^
We shall meet on the next post. .^^
Dadaa. . !!^^

2 comments:

  1. thanx . im sorry but , im not that unique (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. .
    yes you are my friend. . ^^

    ReplyDelete