Wednesday 19 October 2011

Just, keep it. .

Something do crossed my mind just now. . 
I was thinking about all the guys I've known, met and talk. .
Some of them are awesome, bad and also a perfectionist. .
For a girl like me, get to know like the coolest guy ever in the world will definitely has to tell all my girl friends. . 
I admit, I do feel great telling them about it. . .
But the truth won't hidden for too long. .
There must be at least one of our friends get jealous of us when we have the best, isn't it. .?
Ya, some of them twisted my story and tell the lies to the other friends. . 
How would you feel if you knew your friends did that. .?
As for me, furious will be. .
Now, I kept aside my good story about guys related to me from my friends. . . .
Until I can make them believe. .
^_^
Sometimes, good story need to keep as a secret. . 
Let people think there are nothing special and interesting bout you. . 
Why would you tell someone else that you're special. . ?
Just let them find out themselves. .
Once they've found a part of our interesting part, they'll tend to know more bout it. .
It is just a way to keep your specialties inside you and make you different from the others. .
Don't be upset if they didn't believe you, instead, happy for it. . 
They just missed one good story from you. .
Well, we shall see again on my next post. .
Daaaa. . ~
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment