Saturday 15 October 2011

a little thing that make me happy and tension. .

Huargh!!!!!!!
Combination of both feeling can drive me crazy. .
Okay, let me tell ya with the happy thing first. .
^_^
I met someone last Wednesday. .
He's a Chinese. .
Kinda cute, funny and kind guy he is. .
Feel lucky cause was given a chance to know and meet him. . ^^
Can't stop smiling once I think of him. .
=D
I've met him with my sister at Old Taste in Kluang Parade..
We're having a tea together and our drink was treated by him. .
We're speaking in English as he can't speak Malay well. .
He studied oversea before, at Australia. .
Now he already work. .
I met him by using an excuse to get fluent in English by talking with him cause I have the speaking test under MUET on the next day..
=P
Well, he's a good funny guy with a look!^^
The next day, Thursday , I took my speaking test for MUET at SSAJ. .
My group became the first group on that day which consist of a guy and three girls.  .^^
Well, I kinda manage my nervous that time. .
After done, I manage to have a little conversation with the examiners. .
One of them correct my grammar. .
"There is no more better. Only good, better best. You can use much better."
I will definitely remember that. .
Sigh. .
Today, Friday, I met someone to. .
My senior from my high school. .
Quite okay, easy to talk with and good looking. .
He fetched me at home earlier by using the weather as an excuse. .
^_^
Those are the little thing that make me happy. .
The tension one. .
I'm running on it right now. .
><"
Trying to cool down myself. .
Believe that everything gonna be okay. .
Okay, I'll stop here. .
We shall meet again on the next entry. .
Daaa. .
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment