Monday 31 December 2012

2012~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~2013

Hi and Assalamualaikum. .
31 December 2012 . .
Today's date, and yeah, it is the end of 2012. .
2012, has taught me a lot of thing. . .
Sweet, sour, sadness, joy, being betrayed. . .
I tasted all of it in this one year period. .
When going through it, I admit that I respond negatively to some of it. .
But now that I can see and re-think about it, I thank Allah for giving me the hardship. .
Without it, I might be at the same place as last year. .
Alhamdulillah. .
Also in this year, I can actually say that I went through a really big test from Him . .
I didn't get to do what I want, plus, I have to be all an independent girl just so sudden. .
I didn't manage to further my study in law. .
Hard to accept at the first few months, but Alhamdulillah, now, I'm getting better. .
And about being independent. .
Just in case you didn't know, I register myself for degree with only my sister. .
Yes, without my parents. .
Back then, I was too childish that I blame my Dad for that. .
But now I realize, Dad do it because he have to work and earn money for us. .
I am so wrong. .
I am sorry Dad. .
:(
So now, I can go register for myself if I had to. .
But please, I hope I DON'T have to . .
HAHA!
Being in a place we never wanted to go or to be in will cause a lot of trouble to us, which actually just our own attitude to make it in that way. .
I go through hardship during the orientation period as my room was flooded with the water, got room without a bed and bla bla bla. .~
HAHA!
Thinking about it now only made me laugh .
The only thing I can say is Alhamdulillah. .
If it doesn't happen, I won't be like this now. .
Suddenly I think of something. .
Is it wrong to feel jealous whenever I see someone who are Muslimah than me. .?
They make me want to be like them. .
I want to be the best muslimah of Allah. .
Is it wrong to feel that way ?
Hmmm, just wondering. .
Cause somehow, it make me feel like want to compete to seek for Allah forgiveness and bless. .
^__^
So now, it's the end of 2012 guys. . ~^^
2013 is reaching near. .
Plan your future, do it right and seek for Allah bless. .
I didn't put too much hope in this upcoming new year. .
Let me the only one who know what I wish for and may Allah give His permission to me to do it right. .
I just finish answer my Bahasa Melayu Tinggi paper just now. .
Alhamdulillah it was okay. .
I can say it is in a medium level. .
Striving for the next 5 papers after this. .
Do pray for my success. .
And as for you my friends, "As long as you're my friends, my prays will always be with you." - (SS,2012)
^__^
Wishing all of you Happy New Year. .
May all of us be a better person in the future. .
Till then, Farewell. .~
*I can see a bright future for me everywhere. Insya-Allah*

No comments:

Post a Comment