Wednesday 19 December 2012

Alone . .

Hi and assalamualaikum all. .
December reaching to the end, means, my final exam is approaching near. .!
Wow. .!
And I prepared nothing yet as for me, I need to get those assignment done first, and only then I will be able to think straight and focus on my study. .
Okay, back to topic. .
Exam was not really the main thing for this entry. .
HAHA !
So okay, alone. .
Yes !
I was alone yesterday. . .
Alone only physically cause inside, I don't feel alone at all. .
I was watching movie alone, eating all alone, walking alone and even shopping alone. .!
But it is not a big problem for me. .
I guess, I should pay myself for all the hard work I done in the past few days. .
And yes, PAID!
BIG BAD WOLF . .
I know I was kinda late for this thing but who cares ?
As soon as I entered the hall, ouh!
The smell of books. .
Me love it. .!
When I found a book that really caught my intention, I would forget the rest. . .
Hew. .!
I am not a bookworm, but I do love books. .
^__^
Well, though people call you a weirdo or what cause you're shopping alone, just ignore it.
Do what do you need to do though you're alone. .
That's it and you can do everything. .
*all of this cost me less than RM70*

*see that super bonus thing? I don't know what to do with it*

Talking bout that super bonus thing, I don't know what are their attention for real. .
That wasn't the first time for me to get the most expensive bonus. .
I don't know whether they had it planned or just a coincidence. .
But well, I never believe in those..
Hew hew. .~
Enough about yesterday, let's move on to today. .
At 3PM later, I have to be an emcee. .
This is really my very first time. .
Kinda nervous but this sounds fun to me. .
Hihi~
So, I'll just take it. .
Who know that I am really talented for this kind of thing, right?
^_^

"Guys don't really concern on when to get married as they will still look younger than their real age."
This statement pop up on my mind. .
Put the blame on my foundation lecturer who told me to only get married after finish his PhD. .
HAHA!
He is a nice lecturer, I can say, a lovely brother and a wise man. .
Sir, I praise you without I notice it!
HAHA !
But you deserve it. .
^_^
Blank.
No idea left.
So, better off for now. .
Till then, Farewell. .~


No comments:

Post a Comment