Sunday 10 June 2012

EURO 2012 and WORKS . . .~

Oh yeah. . ~ !
Hi and assalamualaikum. .
Not to forget my lovely readers although I'm excited over something. .
And yes ~ !
You're right dear. . .
I am excited over this EURO thing. .
^__^
HAHA !
My favorite team. . ?
For sure, GERMANY ! ! !
SPAIN ?
We'll see about that later. .
=P
This morning, the first match of GERMANY with PORTUGAL. .
And GERMANY has won this match !
Scored by Mario Gomez. .
But my favorite player is. . . . .

Oh yeah ~ !
HAHA !
And the other player is he with the weird name. .
Schweintieger or smething. .?
=.="
I just call him as my wish. .
Well, actually about this EURO thing, I don't really care. .
But I see this as a platform for me to communicate with others. .
Don't really care which team will be the champion later on. .
*But for sure hoping for my favorite team to be one*
HAHA !
Okay, done about EURO thing. .
Will watch the first match of SPAIN tonight at 12. .
Really done now !
About works. .
Yeah. .
Much more joy and happy to be here. .
At the new work place. .
With a sporting friends and lovely boss. .
^___^
Even the pay is a little bit low from my previous work. .
I am grateful for this. .
Alhamdulillah. .
^___^
And enough. .
Had no more idea. .
Till then, Farewell ~
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment