Friday 29 June 2012

Mom and Football . . .

Le Mom being care about football :


Le Mom : Who won the match ? (between Spain and Portugal )

Le Me : Spain . But It was just because of penalty. . The game was bored .

Le Mom : What is penalty ?

Le Me : Erk ! Hard to explain because I don't think you'll understand . .

Le Mom : Glad that you know .

Le Me : LOL .




I just love my mom. . 
Event she keep nagging about me staying awake till 4.30am just to watch football . . 
She do care. . .
She learn to tell me that she care about me by asking questions relating what I like eventhough she didn't know anything about it. . .
Last night, my favorite team, which is GERMANY has lost the match over ITALY. .
And I didn't watch the match. . 
Sigh. .
I do admit that it is a bit sad for me saw my favorite team didn't make it to the final. .
But, it's a game. . .
We're not gonna always win. . .
Accept the fact. .
Like my favorite player said, " The best team doesn't always win - Thomas Muller " . .
So now, not gonna support any other team on the final cause I am FOREVER GERMANY. . ~ !
Jyeah. . .
I'm a loyal fan. . 
^___^
So, that's all. . 
Till then, Farewell. . ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment