Sunday 3 June 2012

That Person I Know. .

Hi and Assalamualaikum . .
Yeah. .
That person. .
That person I know before has now changed. .
I don't really know what is the real cause of action of his changes. .
But, I have a suspected cause for that. .
But just let me keep it inside, alone. .
Well, he who I knew before is a person who always put "gang" on the first place. .
Well. .
You know what I mean. .
Having a small group of friends which suits us the best. .
That what I call a gang. .
He has now changed. .
From my own observation, *instead of stalking* I knew that he's talking behind my back. .
How cool is that. . ?
=,="
So then, I came up with a quote. .
I'll love who love me. .
But for those who not, you're not my business. . ~ !
It's a waste of time if we keep loving people who won't love us back, am I right ?
And. .!
If liars gonna keep lying. .
Then haters gonna keep hating right ?
Don't get it ?
It's not my business. .
^_^
Then, I have this one habit. .
I just love to take pictures. .
Don't care if it is my own pictures or my friends. .
I have my own reason on this !
Because, as for me. .
Every pictures has it's own value which is a memory . .
And I don't want to lose even a single memory of it. .!
So, I don't even care if you keep complaining about my habit after this. .
It's just none of your business anymore. .
I can't accept you now as I accept you before in my life. .
Because you've changed. .
But for those who still there for me whenever I need you . .
Thank you so very much ! !
Really appreciate it. .
Cause now I know that It's hard to find a real friend !
Okay, enough with complains. .
Today, we had enjoyed a bit !
I don't know why, but still. .
The happiness I'm hoping for when we meet still haven't come. .
But still, I love them. .
^____^
Love you guys !
Noraishah Ismail, Siti Raihana, Suriana, Mohd Sallehuddin Tahar, Anis Azira Abd Aziz, Noh Saiful Md Salleh . .
Fun, joy, laughter and tears we had shared together shall stay still in my mind. .
^___^
So, here's the pictures. .
^___^

*I'll always be the tallest among the girls*




Okay. .
I think these pictures has show enough. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment