Sunday 24 June 2012

A Short Flashback. . . .~

Assalamualaikum. . 
And hi all. . 
Just a picture and a short greeting with one of my old friends make me want to do this entry. .
Well, it's been quite a long time since I left high school. .
And yeah. . .
I do miss them, my friends. . .
This evening, when I was about to perform my Zuhur prayer at my workplace, someone greet me. . 
And what a shock !
My form 3 friend . .
Siti Nur Aishah Ariff . . 
Yeah. . 
Still remember her although it'd been almost 4 years till my last time meeting her. .
She the one who crazy over Harry Potter and Avril Lavigne, an athlete at school. . .
HAHA !
She said that I look taller, and even she can see I'm gaining weight lately. .
She also said that although we haven't met for a long time, she always feel that I'm near to her as I like to update my status on facebook. . 
HAHA !
Ecah, I want to tell you that I miss you !
^__^
And just now, I was just scrolling down my news feed at facebook and suddenly saw this one picture. .
Yea, picture of my friends at Form 5. .
Compared to me, they are much more prettier than me. .
This comparison I had in my mind always make me felt so humble or to be exact has made me lost my confidence. .
But now, as I'm growing up. .
I don't care about that anymore. .
Everyone have their own way to express their beauty. .
And as for me, a good inner side of a person will make them beautiful outside too. . 
And for now, this is me. . .
Gonna be a simple person inside so I'll be a simple person, outside too. . 

Enough until here. . .
Till then, Farewell. . . ~
^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment