Wednesday 20 June 2012

When My Heart Start to Talk . . . ~


Hi and assalamualaikum guys. .
It's been so long since my last update in English version. .
And I was thinking that my English had become worst. .
Sigh. .
So now, I'll write in English. .
First. .
Let's read this quote which I created myself. .
" Your heart actually determine your act "
Don't you think it's true. . ?
If you didn't do something because of you scared of something. .
That was actually your heart was saying that these thing is frightening. .
Just change your mind set, determine your heart and you'll do it with courage ~ !
Well, it's better to try out something new rather than have a big regret of not trying it. .
But, make sure that you only try those thing which are legal and not opposite from your own religion point of view. .
And as for me, I'm a Muslimah. .
So now, gonna write about what happened to my heart last night when it starts to open her mouth and tell others about what she really feel. .
I am a girl who are trying to be strong so I can go through this life with strength. .
Lately, I've been tested by so many things. .
And yeah, it's a little bit hard for me. .
But I'm struggling on it. .
I don't want to just easily give up without giving any effort on trying. .
I think someone had lied to me and all of my money has gone I guess. .
Never mind if he want to lie to me . .
If he did not get the punishment here, he will on the here after. .
^__^
I'm trying on not to trust any people so easily, but I can't . .
I don't know why. .
But I, will never give up on this matter. .
I'll try my best to not trust anyone so easily starting from now. .
Yeah trust. . . .
And now I'm moving on love matter. .
HAHA !
Yeah. . .
What an epic topic for everyone. .
Last night, when someone called me, and I read my own created poem to him. . .
He expressed his feeling in indirect way. .
But me, acting so cool like I know nothing. .
For now, I really - really don't want to think over love matters. .
It's so not the right time for me now. .
But when it comes about my future, yes, I do have a big thought on that matters. .
I already have my own dream on my own future. .
People might say that it was too early for me to think over this matter. .
But as for me, if we're not thinking of it from now, when will we ?
I might think on something too deep. .
But that's me. .
Love to think deeply over something so I can see the good and the bad consequences at the same time. .
^___^
And this is me when my heart start to talk and my mind start to think. .
I am no longer a girl with childish think and immature act. .
I'm a big grown up girl. . .
^___^
So, don't think that I can't be serious over something just because of my young age and childish look, okay ?
It would be better if I stop now. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment