Saturday 10 November 2012

10.11.12

Hi and assalamualaikum guys. .
Wow !
What a date !
An unique date. . 
So, does anything unique or special happened to you guys today ?
As for me, I think there's nothing special happening to me today. .
Well, it is just a date. .
If anything happened on other that but that thing you considered to be unique, automatically those date will be unique and special on your life. .
Isn't it so ?
So this time, let me just tell you of what happened to me today. .
Early on the morning, I accompany my Mom to the Post Office and supermarket. .
But it was just awhile. .
We surely will have a date everytime I am home after such a long time., .
And in the evening, around 3pm, I went out to the town with two of my sisters. .
We went to watch a movie. .
And we watched "Istanbul Aku Datang" rather than "Skyfall" as we're considering the time. .
So here is one picture of us when we're at a bookstore. .

Can't see the other half of my sis face. .
haha !
Then we watched that movie and it's kinda okay although it was predictable by me. .
The story line are nice. .
Based on that movie, if it was me, I won't give a second chance to a boyfriend who were cheated on me. .
Cause the chance he'll be doing it again is like 99% . .
And after watching the movie, we went to night market to buy some food and it's already almost 7pm at that time. .
It's kinda late for me as we're taught not to go home late since we're small. .
Then I remembered that my Mom told us to buy something, so we quickly go to that particular shop but unfortunately it was closed . .
So we went home. .
And all I can see when I'm entering the house was my mom with a cane.
I try to explain but she keep nagging. .
Yeah, that's what mom does. .
But I knew it was my fault. .
And right now, she's sulking . .
I am so sorry mom !
I really don't know how to ask for forgiveness from her straight away so I was just let her cool down first. .
Well, I might be talking to her tomorrow morning. .
Lately, I have a little misunderstanding with my parents. .
It was like, everything I did, it was wrong. .
At once, I feel like they never have any trust on me. .
They never believed on me. .
Why ? ?
Why is it so hard for you to understand my thought ?
I am your own daughter. .
Mmmm, it might be cause of I'm not a good one. .
Maybe that's why it is hard for you to believe in me. .
Is that so ?
Really. . ?
I have to pretend that I don't care just to avoid a bigger misunderstanding between us. .
I'll prove it to you !
I feel sad. I do.
So, I have nothing else to tell about. .
Till then, Farewell~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment