Friday 16 November 2012

Heart-ache . . .

Hi and Assalamualaikum. .
Hell yeah ~ !
I am experiencing a disease called HEART-ACHE right now. .
Any medicine? Any cure? Any treatment ?
NO, THERE IS NOT !
And why am I experiencing this type of 'disorder' ?
Cause of my friends. .
Not the new one, but the one I know since high school. .
Yes, they WERE my friends. .
Right now I am too hurt to admit that they are my friends. .
Well, how can I be the one who were always left behind ?
Yeah. .
My high school life was not that great. .
I'm a joker to them. .
I'm so hurt that I feel I might cry once again. .
Why is it like this ?
Why mine. .?
I'm too stress, depress or whatever it is when I am thinking over this matter. .
Having them in my mind will only burden my head. .!
Why should I concern about how well are they, where have they been and etc ?
Just now that I think she is my friend after her invitation. .
I was so happy till I can't differentiate that it was actually just a joke. .
She's not really asking me out. .
Sigh, how blind I am because of my friends ?
This love I uphold in a friendship make me blind. .
Just talking about friendship and it hurt me this much. .
How will it be if it's about a love relationship ?
WORST!
Luckily I have some friends that are really worth to call as a friend in these university's life. .
I still miss them, thou they don't really miss me.
Well, this is me. .
I will always be the one who're missing them alone . .
I think that's enough for today. .
Hoping for a better tomorrow is me.
Till then, Farewell~

No comments:

Post a Comment