Tuesday 13 November 2012

Heart Concern.


I don’t need your hand to help me to get up. .

All I want is your support. .

I don’t need your hands to wipe away my tears. .

It is more than enough if you only give me a handkerchief. .

I don’t need your love line in our relationship. .

All I want is your action to proves it right. .

Dear you. .

Let’s live it in a halal way. .

Meet my parents and tell them your say.

Only then, I will accept your hands.

So, okay now. .
I am in a big confusion which matter about heart and feelings !
There is this one guy I like and I know he like me too but I'm kinda not to put too much hope on him as I know he'll be going to Perak to further his study. .
Man !
He will be so far apart from me and he could just found another girl who are better than me. .
Which I allow him to do so. .
*Even my heart aching at the moment I say those words*
And now, there is another guy which I can say stay quite near to me just confessing his feeling to me indirectly !
Man ! ! !
What to do ? ?
That guy I like, I am a friend to his cousin which make me afraid to do anything to him as I know his cousin can be so 'loud' sometimes. .
Even know, his cousin keep calling me her cousin also. .
I'm a dead meat thinking of this thing. .
Currently, I'm not in a good term which the person I like as he forgetting his promise to me !
I hate this thing. .
I hate the feeling of being angry at him and I don't know why ?
Will you call it love ?
I'm afraid to call it so cause I know it might end up causing a great grief to me. .
Man ! I'm sick of this type of love. .
One info about them which might shock up you guys are, that person I like is younger than me while the other one is a little bit older than me. .
It's not that I like younger guys, it just that feeling which were attracted to him. .
Sigh. .
I'm afraid to confess to him and too afraid to respond everytime he says he love me. .
Only now you see me in such a mess after almost a year living as a single girl. .
Should I call him and clear thing up or just wait for his call and uphold my ego ?
I just called his cousin and tell her about my problem with her cousin without mentioning about the guy who were confessing to me. .
I would be crazy enough if I told her about that. .
So anyone, do give me a suggestion. .
What should I do ?
Till then, Farewell~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment