Thursday 29 November 2012

Sorry For Being Just Me.

Assalamualaikum and hi..
This post gonna be about what I was doing for these past few weeks. .
And yes, actually it was the same thing I did when I was in my foundation year. .
It's handball again. .
And it made me cry again. .
Sorry for being just me. .
Sorry for being an ordinary me. .
Sorry that I am not worth it in your eyes. .
And sorry for not being talented enough. .
My Mom was right. .
I may seem strong outside, but inside I am super duper totally weak!
I have the will to be strong, but it just not me if I do so. .
And why ?
This is killing me. . !
I want to be like others who can play sport well, good in academic and so on. .
But me. . ?
I am just good at nothing. .
I give up. .
Sorry, but I really do give up on this thing. .
This is not my field. .
It is even a shame for me to take photos with them. .
I didn't deserve it. .
I was injured for nothing. .
I was training till death to not get played. .
Great isn't it ?
My fever doesn't seem to get well. .
Let it be. .
I admit that I'm in a major stress right now which may cause something bad to e later on. .
But I don't care. .
It might be a test from Allah, but I think I couldn't take it. .
Maybe this test from Him was meant to open my eyes that I'm not belong there, with them whom are good at sports. .
I'll just quit.
I may be smile in front of you, but no one can exactly guess what I'm feeling deep inside this heart. .
I'm done.
Till then, Farewell.  .~

No comments:

Post a Comment