Monday 7 November 2011

Marriage thing nowadays. .

Haha. . !
Surprise with my post title. .?
=P
Well. .
It isn't something bout me. .
But just a general knowledge I earned from the stories at my workplace. .
Well, most of the stories I gained from a women who had earlier marriage such as at age of 18. .
Those woman seem so daring towards their husband. .
Cheating behind their husband. .
I didn't say anything, just can be a reminder for myself in the future. .
How can a wife yell at her husband. .?
><"
don't they scared of the punishment they'll receive at the world hereafter. .?
Don't they want to be place in heaven. .?
Hmmm. . .
Maybe something going on that forced them to do so. .
**positive thinking**
Who knows right. .?
I'm not even married yet. .
=P
Second thing I wanna bring it up about marriage is when it come on having child/children. .
Most of families nowadays will have the limitation of having children in family. .
This is due to the living cost which is increasing as the time passes. .
Weird thing. .
Long time ago, a family have almost more than 6 children and they can brought them up good. .
Truthfully, I was also having those limit for children in a family. .
But when I rethink about it, it is a gift from Allah. .
So, why should I reject. .
^_^
For those who don't want to have a child, u must remember this. .
You are so lucky cause u still have the chance of having a child, but what about those who can't ever pregnant again. .?
Think bout it. .
Well, I think I'll stop now. .
We shall meet again later. .
^_^
Daaa. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment