Tuesday 1 November 2011

another joyful moment with my friends. .^^

What a beautiful date today. .
1/11/11
So, anything on your mind right now. . ?
^_^
Well, u may proceed. .
Actually, lot of thing happened last month. .
Joy , sorrow , love. . . . .
One event i won't forget, hang out with my friends of course. .!
Although i'm not so well on that time, but still, I manage to participate in that moment of joy. .
Unfortunately, one of my friends couldn't make it. .
The date we met clashes with something important for him. .
^_^
But, we're planning for another hang out of course!
HAHAH!
Don't know what else to write. .
Our pictures explain everything we had that day. .
As a saying, a picture worth thousand words. .
>if i'm not mistaken<
Well, I already upload the pictures in my facebook account. .
The laziness already covered part of my thought. .
Plus, still in the fever mode. .
By the way, may this new month give us a better experiences. .
We shall meet again later guys. .
Daa. .
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment