Wednesday 2 November 2011

ok fine. . !

I don't know what to say. .
I don't know how to react. .
I don't even know what should I do. .
I know I've done wrongs. .
So others. .
If is it too big and too hard for u to forgive, never mind , I already forgave u. .
I am a human with feeling too. .
I do have heart, remember. .?
Hate me?
Just say it straight to me. .!
I can accept it if it comes from u yourself. .
I just don't know why should others involve too. .
Make me start to hate that person too even I don't want too. .
Sorry. .
I don't think I can be honestly nice to u after this. .
For me, it's better alone sometimes rather than fake friends. .
Everything will just go with the flow. .
Goodbye for u. .
Hope your life would shine without me. .
^_^
Okay all, we shall see again later. .
Daa. . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment