Saturday 10 March 2012

DAMN STALKER~!


Okay, this is my second entry about STALKAAAAH~!
Sigh. .
Am I embarrassing myself or other people?
Yes, I choose English writing as the medium of my blog because. . . . . . .
Most of the people would hate to read it until the last word~!
Hell yeah~!
1 point there. .
So, the can't really reveal what I'm experiencing right now. .
For a moment, I felt so empty inside till I don't know what to do. .
Until, I make one crazy thing, that is typing a name in google. .
And I made a BIG mistake/discovery . .
I don't know which one is correct to translate how I feel right now~!
Cause I am so stupid by entering his name in that search box~!
Yeah, DAMN me~!
I knew I made a HUGE mistake~!
Sigh. .
Everything were revealed. .
And I'm always on the right path with my mind. .
He was playing on my feeling before. .
Just playing with my heart. .
He tore my heart apart. .
He never appreciated my presence. .
And I'm such a silly little girl being fooled all way round by him. .
I won't go on to any detail about his life before cause I don't want to care ANYMORE~!
To YOU~!
Thanks for giving me this such BIG opportunity in experiencing what is LOVE at your sight~!
I'm collecting the pieces of my heart that you've ripped away before. .

I know I'm bad at English~!
Correct me instead of making fun of me~!
The same goes with my life . .~
I know I'm not a good life planner. .
So, guide me instead of making me look stupid in front of others~!
Ends right now. .
Till then, Farewell. .~

No comments:

Post a Comment