Wednesday 28 March 2012

Last Night . .

Yeah. .
The last night. .
Tuesday night. .
Friends, this might be our last night together. .
After this, everyone will go on their own way . .
And last night, we create a memory again. .
That probably gonna be the last one. .
Okay, no more sad and emotional feeling in this entry. .
Finally, I manage to ride my first Ferris Wheel . .
Yeay me~ !
^_^
I am so happy even I am scared to a high place. .
>_<"
So, this is it~ !

RM10 per ride. .
This was placed at i-City in Shah Alam. .
^__^
I am so happy cause finally I manage to ride this thing. .
HAHA~ !
It was actually raining yesterday. .
But not so heavy. .
But due to that, many game has been stopped for a while. .
But its okay cause after that, the game was open back to public and this time I manage to ride a Pirate ship .
Wehoo~ !
It was so tickling for my tummy . .
And also make me dizzy. .
My friend said that I cannot ride Roller Coaster if I'm being like this. .
But still, I wan to ride that also. .
So, this is the picture after the ride. .

I was so excited that night. .
I myself don't know why. .
And here, the picture of friends who were there with me. .

I don't know what else to be talk about here. .
Sigh . .
And today, many of them will start a new journey. .
As for me, this might be the last time I step in at UiTM Shah Alam. .
Oh yea, enjoy the picture I took after the end of our paper also. .
And not to forget, the first movie together with le girls in LWA02A, "7 Petala Cinta" . .
I won't forget a thing about you guys. .

**Card from the boys**


**It is a frame**

**Cinema ticket**

**Got this during dinner**

**The "yes" face after our last paper"

**Beloved group mates**




**After farewell party**




Okay, I think that's it. .
This might be the last entry I post in UiTM Shah Alam. .
I'll go to my auntie's place at Kajang this evening and will back to Johor tomorrow. .
Pray for my safety okay. .
^__^
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment