Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Promise. .~ !

Yes. .
This entry will tell you about my promise toward myself, parents and friends. .
Just now, I was having dinner with two of my classmates at KFC when suddenly issue about how people change after couple arose . .
And then, after being hurt in my previous relationship, I already promised myself that I won't have a boyfriend until I entered a Degree program. .
Although I admit there is one person who already confessed his feeling towards me, I told him to hold back. .
He himself knew that I won't involve in such matter like couple anymore. .
I am looking forward for a serious relationship from now on. .
Well, this is my promise. .
Anyone can punish me if you found I'm in a special relationship with a guy. .
This is my promise. .
You can have my words. .
^__^
Till then, Farewell. .
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment