Thursday 22 March 2012

Karma . .~ !

My roommate once keep saying about this thing. .
Without realizing it, I'm actually facing it too. .
There was a time when I left a guy who really love me. .
But with a valid reason~ !
And the karma thing happened to me. .
A guy who I love damn so much dumped me. .
But without a valid reason. .
For me, it wasn't a valid reason. .
My friends also said so. .
Just out of sudden, I heard this one song of Dadali - di saat aku mencintaimu . .
And my tears. .
Run out just like that. .
But he didn't noticed it. .
Cause I'm trying my hard to hold it. .
I just can't fully get over you yet. .
Sorry. .
Till then, Farewell. .
T__T

4 comments:

  1. aini, the truth is in islam there is no such thing as karma. we muslim believe in kifarah.
    sorry if im wrong
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for correcting me. .
      I didn't know. .
      I accept your advice with an open heart, Mira. .
      ^_^

      Delete
  2. okay, you're welcome
    you've already finish your foundation ea?
    huwaaaa..jealous.hahaha
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet. .
      Still have one paper this Monday, then can consider finish. .
      ^__^

      Delete