Friday 2 March 2012

Everything Has Done. . .~!

Alhamdulillah. .
The moment I done my debate, it is the closing of the class for Asasi Law students in UiTM Shah Alam. .
Truly speaking, I was so nervous back then before the debate was conducted. .
But once the debate is over, how relieved I am. .
I don't care about who win or who lose, but my marks do matter. .
And Alhamdulillah, all of my team mates manage to get an excellent mark. .
Even the lecturer give me a title. .
The Queen Of Drama
Haha. .
I don't know the reason she gave me this title, but she told me to keep it up. .
Well madam, I'll try. .
^__^
My Mom called before the debate start and I manage to talk to both of my parents. .
My Dad show his support to me through his words. .
But the words were stuck deep in my heart. .
Mom, Dad. . .
I promise that I will do my best to success in this world. .
I will not let you down. .
I want to make you proud of me. .
I'll study hard. .
^___^
So, let me introduced my excellent team members. .
The first speaker is. . .

Second speaker is. . .

Act as the third speaker is. . . .

Okay, done with the name, I shall now present a picture of us. .
I am so thankful to you guys because you have done a good job. .
Thanks guys. .
^___^
The last picture will consist of government (us) and opposition side. .

Presented of the last picture means the end of my entry for this time. .
I shall see you guys later. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment