Tuesday 6 March 2012

An Exciting Day . . .~

So. .
I already in my study leave. .
My first paper is on 16th March 2012 . .
It was like 10 more days from now, roughly. .
Basically, I have my own schedule on study. .
But this time around, there were two more people who want to join me, which are Azman and Abhar. .
Today, we're studying at McDonald Section 3 . .

Seriously, we're studying for real. .
My aim for this semester is higher than ever~!
I want to succeed like the rest of my friends. .
I don't want to be the one who were left behind. . .
At this time, I'm enjoying my lunch cause I haven't eat anything yet. .
But then, One of my classmates mention me and the rest on twitter ask us to join kayak-ing..
Seriously, I am excited about this because before I never had the chance to do so. .
So, this was my first time. .
See, this is me~!

See how excited I am?
HAHA~!
You can tell it by yourself. .
We arrived a little bit late cause we stopped to perform Asar prayer for a while. .
And my study-leave-mates faces while waiting for our turn. .
At first, we thought of took the triple kayak for three of us. .
But then, only 1 double and 1 single left. .
So, I took the double kayak with. . . . . .

Well, better keep this as a secret or I'll be a dead meat~!
He already have girlfriend lo. .~
At first, he said that it was a waste taking the ride with me and I turn out sulking. .
HAHA~!
Seriously, I am like this~!
So damn touching. .
But that was fake actually. . ~
Later on, he said that he was joking. .
Than, we have a 5% feeling expression-video session. .
HAHA~!
Funny.. .~!
Than we went for dinner together..

**Classmates who joined the activity**



Okay , done with this memorable experience. .
My first time kayak-ing. .
HAHA~!
Then, got back at college. .
I got to skype with someone. .
I can't put his picture here, cause there might be the cause of controversy.
HAHA. .~!
XD
Well, seriously, I am happy tonight. .
=)
I miss him too. .
But, he treat all the girls the same. .
So, I am no special. .
Sigh. .
Never mind, I'm still his friend. .
Like him secretly. . .~
^__^
Okay, enough for now and we shall see again later. .
Till then, Farewell. .~

No comments:

Post a Comment