Thursday 1 March 2012

A Memorable Day on Last Week of Classes. . .

Yes. .~!
Today was a memorable day. .
Happened on the first of March 2012. .
Another unforgettable date. .
Today, my BEL 342 lecturer, Mr. Rosdin Rosly bought a cake to the class. .
He treated us the cake as the symbol of goodbye as today was the last day we might have met each other. .

**I can't fix the position**

Before that, he has deliver his advice to us. .
We must have a good heart in whatever thing we do. .
Heart do matter the most~!
Never neglect you parents. .
Cherish them for every moments you have with them. .
At this moment, I am actually holding back my tears so the didn't flow out, again. .
But I can't hold it anymore when representatives from our class said something to him. .
And yet, he was also crying at that time. .
Such a memorable event. .
Then, we cheer up again by having a photo session. 
^_^
So, here the pictures. .~!


 
<-----------------------------   My BEL 313 lecturer. . Mr Choy Tuck On. . He is my lecturer for the last semester. . He remembered me as a person who talk a lot . . =P
**Given by Mr Choy**

Mr Choy also a good lecturer . .
I think it is his tradition to give sweets to students before they sit for an exam. .
Last semester, he gave us "mentos" or "dynamite" . .
I forgot already. .
>__<"
But he said that, those sweets are symbol of the sweetness in the life. .
^__^
Seriously I do love all my lecturers. .
And I was hoping that they can teach me for every semester. .
Sir, Madam. . .
I love all of you~! !
Okay, I shall stop now. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

p/s : sorry Sir if there are so many grammatical error. . =P

No comments:

Post a Comment