Sunday 11 March 2012

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY BELOVED MOM AND SIS~!


Yes. .
This is a special post guys~!
11th March. .
My family celebrate two people on this date for every year. .
Yeah. .
Today is the day. .
And it is the day of birth of my beloved Mom Puan Turinah Binti Jani and my fourth sis Rabbiah Binti Za'abar . .
Officially, this gonna be the 49th birthday of my Mom and 10th for my lil sis. .
^_^
I love both of you. .
To my Mom, May Allah always blessed you, may I be a good child to you, may you live longer so I won't left alone in this world and may you achieve whatever you want Mom. .
I love you so much~!
^___^
And to my little sis. .
With a big eyes and sweet smile. .
We called her Bib . .
Do obey our parents and me. .
HAHAHA *Evil laugh*
Study hard to achieve a big success in the future dear. .
Along love you Bib. .
^__^
So. . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU AND WHOEVER CELEBRATE HIS/HER BIRTHDAY TODAY~! ! !
Till then, Farewell~
^____^

2 comments: