Thursday 9 February 2012

I am Done~!


Oh Yeah~! ! !
The feeling you got when your works already done. .
Means you don't have to think about it again~! ! !
As for me, I've done my part of my assignment. .
Just need to be compiled together and hand in it to the lecturer next week. .
Wehee.. .
Well, all of us must want a really good marks for our effort in completing the assignments, isn't it?
Same as me, here. .
Okay, hi5 babe~! !
We're in the same boat. .
My group were actually put a high hope in this assignment. .
We wish that we can score full mark for this assignment. .
Mmmm, so am I actually. .
All of us already did a good job I think. .
Thanks to all of you my group members~! !
I am lucky to have all of you as my group member. .
Now, we can only wait till next Wednesday. .
The day we'll know everything about our hard work. .
And one more thing. .
My duet partner and I have to attend the rehearsal for our dinner later on. .
>_<"
Not only once, but three times~! !
Walao eh~! !
Look how busy I will be plus with the practice. .
Sigh. .
Never mind. .
It is my last semester here. .
T_T
I'll do every single thing I can to have a happy memory of it. .
Okay guy. .
I need to get ready now for my dinner time. .
I only ate ice-cream and some kind of bread this whole day. .
I'm sick and lost my appetite. .
Sighing again. .
We shall meet again later guys. .
Till then, Farewell. .

No comments:

Post a Comment