Monday 6 February 2012

Ooh Dinner~~


Alhamdulillah. .
Finally I have my dinner and my only meal for today. .
Thanks to Anis Anwar because accompany me just now. .
^___^
But just right after I finished my dinner, I felt like vomiting. .
Ohh why????
And I myself don't really know whats happening to me. .
I'm sick. .
Shivering. .
Cold sweat running all over my body. .
Felt like fainting. .
Glad finally I arrived at my room. .
Can have a rest at least. .
Hope everything will be fine and nothing serious is happening to me right now. .
I'll have an enough rest tonight. .
That mean I'm not gonna touch any of my assignment. .
Sigh. .
Sorry Sir . . .
>_<"
And one thing I can't forget for what happened just now. .
Anis has climbed up the gate which is placed between Kolej Mawar and Pusat Sukan just to get across it to be at Mawar. .
Me??
Definitely not. .
I'm a good kid, and i'll hold onto it. .
Gonna make sure my record is clean ever since I was here. .
^___^
Okay. .
I shall take my rest now and we shall see again later all. .
Till then, Farewell. .
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment