Sunday 5 February 2012

One More Month. . .

Hi guys. .
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh. .
First of all, lets we remember our beloved Prophet, Prophet Muhammad SAW as it is His birthday today. .

Allahumma solia'la saiyidina Muhammad waa'la ali wasahbihi wabaarik wasallim
Allahumma solia'la saiyidina Muhammad waa'la ali wasahbihi wabaarik wasallim
Allahumma solia'la saiyidina Muhammad waa'la ali wasahbihi wabaarik wasallim

Alhamdulillah. .
Now, let me proceed to the content of my entry. .
Well, its been a long time since my last update in this blog. .
Without I realize, there is only one month left for me here. .
Mean that I'm gonna sit for my final exam next month. .
Hard for me to believe this. .
The time pass so fast till I didn't even realize about it. .
I called my Mom in the late of the evening just now. . 
Whenever I'm talking to her, I felt like sitting beside her. .
Feel so close to hear. .
Realizing I only have one more month here, the eagerness of coming back home can't stay still in my body. .
I think I've became more hardworking this semester. .
I've tried all of my best to shine in front of everyone. .
I want to success and give it to my parents. .
But that also means that I only have one more month left to be with my friends here. .
After that, we'll only meet if fate is at our side. .
To be honest, I already have my own plan after I finish my foundation. .
And I believe, everyone else have a plan too. . 
I wanna take a car license, become a good child, earn more money, practice to be a housewife and etc. . 
HAHA~!
So many plans isn't it? ?
Well, I hope I can fulfill it. .
I think thats all for today. .
Need to start working on my assignment. .
We shall meet again later. .
Till then, Farewell. . 
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment