Saturday 13 July 2013

My Journey in Busan. #6


         Hi and assalamualaikum. Yea, I know that we meet again. Happy? No? I don't care. So, don't actually want to write a long entry today as I'll show so much pictures! Well, I have a wonderful city tour today. From Nurimaru to Busan Cinema Centre then National Maritime Museum and Nampu-dong for last. I was a alone at first, but not for too long. Enjoy the pictures.~^^

*something from the sea at Lithuania given by Lithuania guy~^^*

*Us waiting for bus this morning*

*First thing I capture at Nurimaru*

*SNAP!*

*Nature*

*6500m long bridge. Held some festival here on October*

*Me. Love. This*

*Nurimaru APEC House postguard*

*Me.Love. This. Too*

*Busan is all about mountain and 'hiking' =;=*

*~^^*

*APEC House*

*. .. .. . .*

*SOME OF THE COUNTRY MEMBERS*

*Snap?*

*Some traditional Korean cuisine*

*basically how it looks like*

*Malaysia's seat*

*sightseeing view*

*beach*

*O_O*

*Photo Zone!*

*Just realise the caption. O_o*

*Cannot go in. T__T*

*SNAP!*

*Selca!*

*One of my favorite picture!*

*I wanna fly~*

*Smile. :)*

*light house*

*What am I doing here? o_O*

*The oppa I told in my afternoon class*

*Will you sit besides me?*

*We're friend*

*Where is my Prince?*

*This tree is sick, so it get bandage*

*Love it!*

*Can you see me?*

*Busan Cinema Center statue?*

*The seats*

*the screen*

*I'm here!*

*Look there*

*Shinsagae. World largest shopping mall!*

*flowers?*

*Ili*

*Excited me*

*Look up there.*

*Wani*

*This is part of toilet/restroom in shinsagae. O_O*

*Me. Selca-ing*

*Korean leave*

*National Maritime Museum of Korea.*

*Let's go!*

*Shark! !*

*Ili and Wani*

*Candid*

*Peace*

*Small fishes*

*Touch pool?*

*Touch this! Yes, I did.*

*Candid.*

*Starfish*

*unique fish*


*NEMO!*




*We can play this.~^^*

*Games.~^^*

*I like this picture but it's blur. T_T*

*Sharp focus*

*Pretending to go upstairs. :P*

*Where am I?*

*I love this*

*Mountain?*

*Where?*

*It's here*

*And suddenly he came*

*And the rest suddenly joined.=___=*

*weird? exotic? unique?*

*mudflat fishing tools*









*AAAARGHH!*

*HELP ME!*

*It'll eat me!!*





*Nampo-dong*




*Izzah and Ili*

*Cute CatCafe mascot.*

*Running Man been here*

*See!*

*Some souvenirs. . .~^^*

Till then, Farewell~^^

2 comments:

  1. awesome lah awak punye blog.. suke saya tengok ∩__∩

    ReplyDelete